Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Soulful Child~

So I think we could start counting down to Justin Bieber' 2,000,000th followers soon!! I am getting all the hype in Twitter! Im pretty sure its gonna be a celebration don't u think?? And i bet there's gonna be a TT about it~
FINALLY!! I got the video that i wanted to show ya'll. Oke so Justin loves Boys2Men right? (Do u guys know who they are? I was like 6 or 7 when they were popular and that was 1994. I even got their album.) So this video just made me melt and get goose bumps coz Justin sang one of their song which is "On bended knees". One of the most popular songs they had. This boy got soul!! I think if i never knew who Justin was and i close my eyes and listen to it.. I'd probably thought it was a black person who sang it! Oke.. off to the video.. He made me melt at 1:40!!



And people have been asking me and asking for my opinions if The Biebs is actually dating his love interest in his Baby video, Jasmine V? And my answer...

May be true but he's keeping it on the low. But i don't know~ With Jasmine always around him almost wherever he goes.. It could be.. My prove?? Here it is~

I know JB invited some friends but wheres the rest of his other video girls?
Them together at the KCAs..
They were totally sucking each other's faces~
That don't look like a peck on the lips to me~

"She not my gf. Not at the moment." And look at his cheesy face after he said that~


So thats my point of view.. He might be dating her but not on public's eye~ Im sure he doesn't want his fans to be hating on her just coz he's dating her~

What do u think?? Is JB datinG Jasmine V or not? And why~ Tell us! Hit the comment button below!

Posted By:@bieberarmy_asia

1 comment:

  1. jasmine v for justin b----- nahhhh..i dnt like her.. lol

    ReplyDelete