Thursday, April 22, 2010

Justin Bieber Have Audition for American Idol ?

Hey !!
Holy Crap *_*
Do you guys watch American Idol??
wootwoot~
srsly i'm not watching it .
but here some news about Justin Bieber and American Idol

Justin Bieber might have auditioned for American Idol .
WOW !!
Justin Bieber has revealed that he may have auditioned for American Idol if it wasn't for his mentor Usher signing him to his record label.
and just said :
"We used to watch the show. Me and my mom used to watch it when I was little and we were like, 'I could get on there, you know,' .When I turned 16, I might have went and tried out, but this was faster.It was great. I was just there. I didn't really work with any of the contestants. I was there supporting Usher when he performed"
u can read more here

YEAH.
did he really want to enter it ?
will USHER signing him to his record label??
wootwoot~
if he really participating american idol , hmm maybe that will make me start to watch american idol . wooohooo.
and i wish i could vote 4 him .
but my bieberheart say USHER will sign him OMG ^_^;;
agree with me?
leave us your comment .


p/s: i love this tweet ;D
@justinbieber:私 はあなたの電話番号を有してもいいか。 - That is "Can I have your phone number?" This line is very important to me while traveling this country. lol

@farishakim

No comments:

Post a Comment