Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Justin Bieber is more talented ??


OMG
Usher admit it.

Usher has predicted that his protégé Justin Bieber's career will be more successful than his own because the 16-year old is a 'more talented musician' than he was as a teenager.

Usher claimed: "You haven't seen the best of him. He is a pop craze like The Beatles. They started out as pure pop artists and look what they became over the years."
"Justin reminds me of myself at that age, only he's a much more talented musician than I was. He taught himself piano and guitar. I couldn't, so he has that advantage.

The R n B star added: "This isn't about his age and we're never going to appease a crowd. His audience will grow with him. I started out when I was a teenager. Now, 45 million albums later…"

Read more HERE



Justin Bieber really the next MJ.
<3

@farishakim

No comments:

Post a Comment