Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Justin Bieber Thanks Fans

Justin Bieber loves his fans.

He's pretty open about his adoration for the people that made him the star he is today, launching him from YouTube sensation to household name and chart-topping megastar.

""My fans have made me a trending topic every day. I don't think there's been a day in the past month that I haven't. So, it's pretty incredible.

He finds tweeting the perfect way to share his comings and goings and to communicate directly with a few lucky girls whenever possible.

"For sure I use it for being able to interact with my fans as well as promote stuff."

So, how does Bieber decide which followers to reply to or retweet? "It just depends. It's kind of, like, it's random," he said. "It's not really anyone specifically. It's just kind of a random thing."

But whoever he chooses, Bieber says they are always surprised. "They're like, 'I never thought you were gonna respond.' And I say, 'You thought wrong.' "

Did u guys receive justin bieber dm or retweet by him . Let's share together .

leave us your comment ;D

p/s:

u r welcome bieber and u Rawk\m/

postby: @farishakim

No comments:

Post a Comment