Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Justin Bieber Ego

With a number-one album on the charts, a successful SNL gig behind him, and a movie about his life possibly on the way, might Justin Bieber be developing a major ego?

Someone just pose this question because the singing sensation spoke to MTV News this week
and gave himself props for being embraced by the hip-hop community.

"I'm really glad they've taken a liking to me," Justin said. "Having Luda [on my song "Baby"] and having Lil Wayne give me shout me out on UStream... it's cool."

What about other young singers, such as Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers? sriusly who is jonas brother . any jonas brother fans here? HAHA
Bieber started a possible war in the tween world by implying that those artists are nothing more than Disney-manufactured drones.
Asked why he's so popular among various demographics, he replied:
"I think it's because I didn't go through the Disney route. I didn't go corny... I've been cool and collected."

Hear that, Miley, Nick, Kevin and Joe: you're corny . LOL
I don't think he will become ego.
Because he just show us .
he follow , dm and retweet beliebers ;D
so Haters you are sucks x_x
do you think Justin Bieber will be ego ?
leave us ur comment ;D

p/s: Sorry Jonas Brother and Miley Cyrus fans . LOL
u guys rawk too ^_^'
but beliebers more RAWK \m/

postby:@farishakim
followme

No comments:

Post a Comment