Thursday, April 15, 2010

Justin Bieber, What He Wants In A Girl!


Justin Bieber interview in the new issue of Top Of The Pops: What do you look for in a girl? Well, I love girls! I look for someone who is down to earth, with nice eyes and a nice smile. But I also likek a girl who can make me laugh.

What don't you like in girls? I don't like Uggs. They're not attractive. They're just so big and.. not good at all. I don't like girls who wear lot of makeup and you can't see their face. Some girls are beautiful but insecure and look much better without makeup, but decide to put loads on.

We heard you had a thing for Miley Cyrus? No, she's not my type. But she's cool. I think Selena Gomez is a cutie, though.

How do you let a girl like Selena know if you like her? It depends on the situation. But at frist I won't let her know, you've got to pace yourself. Then, maybe by the end of the conversation, I'd ask her something like, 'Do you have a phone number that I could reach you at?' That's usually how it goes.

Didn't your mother say you couldn't have girlfriends until you were 16? Yes, she did say that. But she realized I was growing up, so now she doesn't mind. That was what she said to me when I was younger, but she knows that I date now.How was your first date? I was like 11 or 12. It wasn't really a date. It was snowing so we just went sledding downhill.

Would you date a fan? I would date anyone who I fell in love with. I wouldn't be in this position without my fans, so I'd like to get the chance to hang with them. Has a girl ever made you cry? Yes, a girl has. Can you tell us how? No, I don't really want to talk about that.

-@MarisaSoraya

6 comments:

  1. ur hott ..and this is leanne ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know how people are totaly obsessed with you but being a teenage girl myself i can see how they think your cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE YOU! IM GOIN TO SEE YOU IN MARCH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE Justin bIEBER
    KISS KISS

    ReplyDelete