Friday, August 13, 2010

Justin Bieber Wants Romance Tips from Katy Perry and Cheryl Cole


Justin Bieber is keen to take Katy Perry and Cheryl Cole out on a dinner date - so they can give him lessons in love.

The Baby hitmaker recently revealed Girls Aloud beauty Cole is his latest celebrity crush, and his ideal woman is a combination of Cole and Perry.

And Bieber, who admits he's looking for a girlfriend, wants the stunning singers to help him land a lady by offering him advice on how to woo beautiful women.

He tells Britain's The Sun, "Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry are two of the hottest girls in the world - and so normal and funny with it. If I was a few years older they are the kind of girls I'd like to date. I want a younger version of Cheryl and Katy - a mixture of the two would be hot.

"Maybe they could coach me and tell me how to work out which ones are the good ones. That would be pretty awesome. I would like to invite the two of them out for dinner so they can tell me the best way to win a woman like them."




TeenIsland

No comments:

Post a Comment