Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Justin Bieber Illustrated Memoir Coming

We thought you had to be at least 17 to release a memoir. We thought wrong!

Harper Collins has acquired the rights to the future NY Times Best-Seller Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story, which will provide readers with an illustrated account of his rise to super-stardom. Here’s what the Biebs had to say about the book:
"Every day I wake up and count my blessings. My fans have played such a large part in all of this and they help me live my dreams every day. I'm excited to share just a little bit more of my world with them through this book."
Here’s some more from Bieber:
"Between the behind-the-scenes pictures and the story I think this is going to be something they can all enjoy. This is just another way for me to say thank you to my fans."

Very impressive, Justin. We’re sure your book will make its way onto many, many welcoming Tweenage bookshelves when it’s released in October.





PerezHilton

No comments:

Post a Comment