Tuesday, August 3, 2010

JUSTIN BIEBER SHOUTOUT TO ALL CONTINENTS!

Yesterday.. Justin Bieber gave the bestest shoutout! He finally show love to every CONTINENT! I love him for that.. His love is equal towards his fans.

Justin Tweeted:

"RT @TheBieberfann10 @justinbieber will u do more concerts in 2011 ? = Of course! We r gonna take it around the world!! I wanna go everywhere

in fact i think i need 2 give some shoutouts 2 all my fans out there outside of Canada and the US that I wont see on this leg of the tour...

so shoutout to MEXICO and all of Central America, and my South American fans...I see u Brazil, Argentina, and Chile and all of u down there!

shoutout to my European fans...I will be seeing u soon UK, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Sweden, and the list goes on! EUROPE thank u!!

shoutout to my Australian and New Zealand fans. U are some wild one's and so am i so i love u for that. We need to bungy jump again soon!

shoutout to my fans in the Middle East!! I share the music with all of u...from Israel to Jordan to the UAE the music is universal. thank u

shoutout to my African fans...that is a big continent with many countries and I hope to see u all someday. really want to visit and i will

shoutout to my Russian fans as i get some incredible letters from you....i do notice u and i thank u for your support

Asian fans!! from Japan 2 China 2 the Philippines and all over. Just yesterday I had 2 fans fly 2 Louisiana from Thailand...amazing! thank u

i could do these shoutouts all day but i guess what Im trying to say is even while im on this first part of the tour in the US and Canada...

...I appreciate the luv and support you all give me around the world. I am blessed and honored by that support and i want yall to know...

...so thank u and no worries the MY WORLD Tour will be going worldwide and im excited to share all the craziness with you. Im still...

Im still the small town kid you all found on youtube and im hyped to see the world. thanks"

Awwww~ How thoughtful~ And im from Asia.. I got excited that he said "Asian fans!!" like in excitement!! I hope this really do come true.. About him touring the rest of the world. Hopefully 2011 would be one of the best years for all of us Beliebers!

No comments:

Post a Comment