Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Justin Bieber Covers Teen Vogue October 2010

Justin Bieber takes a big bite out of a Spongebob Squarepants ice cream bar in this new shot from the October 2010 issue of Teen Vogue.

The 16-year-old musician opens up to the mag about his ideal leading lady, his tips for fans wanting to say hi, and about his upcoming role on CSI. Check it:

On his first acting role ever: “It seems like I’m this sweet and innocent kid, and then it turns out I’m the mastermind behind everything.”

On what not to do when you want a picture: “No girls are nervous. Just talk to me. Ask me how I’m doing. Introduce yourself instead of yelling, ‘Justin! Justin! Justin! Can I have a picture?’ And don’t come up to me while I’m eating. How would you like it if I came into your house and started taking pictures of you while you were eating? I hate that.”

On who he would want as his leading lady: “Selena Gomez. She’s a good buddy of mine. She’s really nice.”







JJJr

No comments:

Post a Comment