Monday, September 6, 2010

Demi Lovato Talks Duets with Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber

Demi Lovato has been dueting with her ex, Joe Jonas, all summer on the Camp Rock 2 tour. But now the single starlet is ready to make some music with two other celebs.

Demi would love to hit the recording studio with her BFF Miley Cyrus for her next album. "We talked about doing a duo together, like an acoustic or something," Demi reveals. "That would be really fun to do with her. She's one of my best friends and she's super talented, so I'd love to have her on the album."

Next on Demi's list? Justin Bieber! "He's a really sweet kid," she says. "I'd love to work with him. My little sister loves him and I'm a fan, so I guess you could say I've got 'Bieber Fever.'"

Who would you rather see Demi Lovato duet with: Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber?


J-14

No comments:

Post a Comment