Saturday, August 4, 2012

Selena Gomez Isn't Going To Marry Justin Bieber…Yet


Just because other alum from the House of Mouse (i.e. Miley Cyrus) are getting hitched at the ripe old age of 19, Selena Gomez says she and Justin Bieber aren’t heading down the aisle anytime soon.

“Marriage and all that other stuff I think will happen once I feel accomplished in every other aspect of my life,” Selena told Teen Vogue.

Selena tells the mag, “I'm 20. I don't take anything in my personal life too seriously. I have great friends and a solid group of people I love. I feel like everything else will come organically."

Selena can’t get married, she still lives with her parents!

“I have a small condo on top of my parents' house. I'm a little behind!” she says with a laugh.

Selena may not be rushing to the altar, but she’s desperate to shed her good girl Disney image as long as it’s on-camera.

“It's frustrating whenever I want the roles that no one's even thinking about me for,” says Selena,“Being part of the Disney Channel was such a blessing, and I'm super happy with what my show accomplished, but acting is something I would like to take on more seriously. I don't necessarily feel accomplished. I want to create a whole different persona when it comes to acting."

source: hollyscoope

No comments:

Post a Comment