Sunday, August 5, 2012

Beckham recruiting Bieber in soccer team?


Last month, Justin Bieber announced that he wanted to start a celebrity soccer team. Apparently, Bieber, One Direction, and Lil Bow Wow are planning on playing but naturally, they need a coach. This is where David Beckham comes in.

Bieber says that he was going to personally ask Beckham to come and coach his famous team, but Beckham doesn’t want to coach the team…he wants to play!

“Would I want to be the coach? I’d want to play!” Beckham tells Hollyscoop exclusively after a Galaxy training session.

Bieber probably meant no harm by delegating Beckham to the coach position, but after Beckham’s exclusion from Team GB at the Olympics, the guy probably wants to get some action on the field!

Bieber reportedly told UK Mag The Daily Star, “I am going to personally ask David myself and I’m really hoping he will say yes!”

Bieber also wants Victoria Beckham in on the game…as a cheerleader!

“I was going to ask my girl Selena and Victoria if they wanted to be cheerleaders for us,” says The Biebs. While Beckham and Bieber’s soccer career has yet to be decided, Victoria has revealed that the Beckham brood is considering having another kid!

“I’d never say never about another baby,” says Victoria, “It’s a juggling act - a career, family, a husband who’s busy. But I’d never say never!”

Jelena with Beckham sons

source: hollyscoop.com

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to see Beckham playing together with Bieber! i'm sure it will be a galactic games for these 2 great icons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Justin Bieber! here's why >>> tenthingsihateaboutcelebs.blogspot.co.uk/p/justin-beiber.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Beckham and Justin bieber are the 2 hottest men alive, LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I just received an iTunes card pin number for free from this site freeitunesforever[dot]com :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG two of the cutest guys together. I wish i had two cardboard cutouts of them both in my room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited ... MMM Yeah. http://dangerous-love-bieber-rose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete