Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Katy Perry: Im over my Justin Bieber crush

Katy Perry has revealed that she no longer has a celebrity crush on Justin Bieber because her husband has taken the teenage pop star’s place.

The 26-year-old Firework singer gushes about her hubby, British comedian Russell Brand, in the latest issue of US Maxim.

Perry – who tops the US magazine's 2010 Hot 100 List – says: 'I've said Justin Bieber [was my celebrity crush] quite a few times. But I think I'm over it now.

'I think it's probably safe to say I married my celebrity crush. Don't barf on this magazine.'

The newlywed, who appears on the cover of the January 2011 issue, also opens up to the men’s magazine about topping its Hot 100 List, joking: 'It's been really difficult, because I have to be pretty every single day.”

She adds: 'It was really cool of Maxim. I'm a little bit kooky, but I love feeling sexy and I'm very girly, so I know that may have worked to my benefit.

'I definitely am a practical joker, so it was interesting that you picked me – the cute oddball.'


m&c


No comments:

Post a Comment