Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Justin Bieber still gets 'turned down' by girls


Justin Bieber still gets "turned down" by girls.

The 16-year-old singer insists that despite his worldwide fame and popularity, he is just as vulnerable to rejection as other people but insists he "can't remember" who spurned his advances.

Asked if he had ever been turned down by a girl, he said: "Yeah...I don't remember her name."

However, the ‘U Smile' singer is "kind of" used to the attention from the crowds of screaming fans who would jump at the chance to romance him.

He said on U.K. TV show ‘Daybreak': "It's so early, they are out there screaming.

"It's definitely a dream come true, you know being able to travel the world, before this I had never even been on an airplane, it's incredible.

"I love seeing my fans and I love performing. Being able to sing for my fans is amazing."

Answering questions tweeted into the show by fans, the ‘Baby' hitmaker also said that he "loved" British girls and revealed if he had to be handcuffed to any woman for 24 hours he would choose Beyonce Knowles.

While Justin has previously been rejected by a mystery woman, he has a fan in Selena Gomez.

The 18-year-old singer said: "I love him. He's one of my best friends. I would do anything for that kid."


CTVNews

No comments:

Post a Comment