Saturday, May 28, 2011

What's your favourite part of Never Say Never?

Hey there! Diana here~ Have u guys bought the Never Say Never DVD yet? I hope u have! I bought it earlier this week and I gotta say.. Bieber in your living room? I can't really complain!

So I was wondering what are your favourite part of the movie? Even if u haven't got the DVD yet, I'm sure u guys have watched the movie in theatres. So tell us by commenting! What are your favourite part of the movie!

If u're wondering whats mine... Well.. I love humour.. Hence this is a rewind and play on the DVD for me!



6 comments:

  1. I love him!!! Write to me to talk about him! fsut14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like a song never say never.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like all justin bieber song,because is good,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really like, because the song never say never depict the story the story of daily life that often exist.

      Delete
  4. Justin Bieber tickets
    http://www.offermyoffer.com/vouchers/detail/seatwave.com/255528

    ReplyDelete