Friday, July 16, 2010

One Big Bieber Family


Any true Bielieber knows how super tight Justin Bieber and his mom Pattie Mallette are. So step one to getting on Justin's good side is being nice to his mom, right? How do you even go about getting on Pattie's radar? Twitter, of course. In fact, we have the Twit facts for warming up to his whole family.

Both of Justin's parents have Twitter accounts. His mom is @STUDIOMAMA and his dad Jeremy's profile is @lordbieber.

Don't forget about his stepmom Erin - her account is @BieberMommy. Check their pages for awesome photos of Justin just hanging out at home with the fam. Moving on to Bieber's extended family: @tammybieber is the Canadian heartthrob's aunt, and keep up with his uncles, @/BigDaddyBieber and @rob_bieber.

Whew! Feels like the whole family is staying connected to the globetrotting teen through Twitter, but that makes sense for a guy who doesn't stay in one country for very long.
Source: JSYK

4 comments:

  1. i love you txt me at yohanis1140@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love You JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Justin Bieber I wish I cam marry you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Justin my name is Aleisha, I am your BIGGEST fan!! I <3 you so much. If you want to make my day e mail me at deraa@sts.ab.ca
    PS I love your songs Latin Girl and Pray!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not obsessed like others. I will sound calm in front of you. So I am a huge fan and your face is adorable. I'm thirteen and available. My name is Lexi and me and my friends love you! XOXO <33
    Love,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete