Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Justin Bieber Has A Crush On Cheryl Cole.


After reality star Kim Kardashian, teenage pop sensation Justin Bieber has got a crush on another lady older to him, pop star Cheryl Cole.

The 16-year-old singer, who recently crossed paths with the brunette beauty at Radio One’s Big Weekend in Bangor in Wales was overheard telling friends backstage he thought the pop star beauty was attractive and has hinted he wants to date her, Contactmusic reported.

And the singer even wrote on his Twitter account, “Just did an interview where they asked me if there was anyone I wanted to work with from the show’s line-up. I said Cheryl Cole. of course. I mean I heard Cheryl just became single. I mean aw c’mon!! Haha. What’s up Cheryl? (sic)”

However, he was warned by none-other-than Mean Girls star Lindsay Lohan to stay away from the Fight For this Love singer, all set to divorce from British soccer player Ashley Cole, amid reports of his infidelities.

“She is too old for you! Be wise young buck,” Lohan wrote on the micro-blogging website.

-MS

No comments:

Post a Comment