Monday, May 10, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

May 9th is an important day for the ladies! Well moms and moms-to-be just to be exact!
If u're still confused.. Slap your butt like right now!!
IT MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Me, Faris and Marisa would like to wish all Mommies a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
Now if u're wondering what Justin did for mother's day.. Well we don't know what exactly either! BUT Justin did answer few questions about his mom!


What did you get your mom for Mother's Day?
I plan on making a special day for my mom - I already sent flowers. Maybe I'll send her to a spa for the day to pamper herself.

What's it like having your mother on the road with you?
It's great - she's a piece of home I get to take with me.

What's the best advice your mother ever gave you?
Stay humble.

There are millions of girls always trying to get your attention. Are you the romantic type, buying flowers and such?
I have my romantic moments - for sure.

And as u all know Justin has a stepmom. And she is not missing out anything from Justin!
See what Justin gave her!!
Tweet by @lordbieber AKA Justin's dad!!

And what tweeted by @BieberMommy AKA Justin's stepmom

Awww.. he's such a sweetheart!

Well BieberMoms should be happy on this mother's day coz Justin not only wished his mom but he wished ya'll too!



@bieberarmy_asia

No comments:

Post a Comment